- Nokia software and user manual
- Manual Virus Scan - Verizon Support &
- Apple iPod, iPhone & iPad Instruction Manuals @
- IPhone 3G Repair - iFixit
Nokia software and user manual
That latter situation, which usually occurs in low coverage areas, can lead to quick battery loss or continuously dropped s, as the i Phone is constantly seeking a snal, and turning off LTE is often a quick remedy for it.
Manual Virus Scan - Verizon Support &
While some cell providers allow you to switch the data speed directly in the i Phone Settings, which is another approach to the aforementioned issues, not all providers do so.
Apple iPod, iPhone & iPad Instruction Manuals @
* Note that some carriers show “Voice & Data” here instead if they allow you to actually change and set the data speed manually at 3G, LTE, or 2G.
IPhone 3G Repair - iFixit
If your i Phone has LTE networking, and most do these days, there are some situations where you may want to disable the LTE cellular network.
Manual for g3 iphone:
Rating: 91 / 100
Overall: 91 Rates